NOV 18 - We are back online this morning. More information to come.
November 17 Updates:
- 01:50 PM: Full outage on all services.
- 02:00 PM: All servies are up.
- 02:10 PM: Full outage on all services.
- 03:40 PM: All services are back up.
- 04:25 PM: Polaris client, Leap, PAC, and ILLSHAREIT redirects are down.
- 04:30 PM: Leap, PAC, and ILLSHAREit redirects are back up. Polairs client is coming up.
- 04:45 PM: Polaris client up.
- 07:20 PM: PAC down.
- 10:45 PM: PAC online.
November 11 Updates:
- 11:15 AM: We experienced an outage on a cluster node that is causing connectivity issues.
- 11:30 AM: Services should be returning. We continue to work on this issue.
- 11:50 AM: All services should be back up and running.
- 12:10 PM: Leap down and Polaris client connectivity issues.
- 12:20 PM: Leap, Polaris client, SHARE website down.
- 12:30 PM: SHARE website up.
- 12:40 PM: Polaris client is up but some lingering connectivity issues may remain.
- 12:41 PM: Leap is up.
- 12:44 PM: PAC is up.
- 01:25 PM: Polaris client, Leap, and PAC are all down.
- 01:40 PM: Polaris client is up but users may have connectivity issues, Leap and PAC are back up.
- 01:45 PM: illshareit redirects are up.
- 02:20 PM: Polaris database issues. Polaris client, Leap, and PAC are down due to this.
- 02:30 PM: Polaris database connectivity restored.