Unfortunately, there is still no fix for the receipt printing issue when in LEAP with Google Chrome.
We have found that Mozilla Firefox is the best option for printing LEAP receipts. Headers and footers will have to be disabled first or else they will show up on your receipts.
To disable headers and footers in Firefox:
1) Click the "hamburger" menu at the top right hand corner (three lines), and then click "Print."
2) In the Print Preview window, click "Page Setup..." at the top left hand corner.
3) In the Page Setup window, click the "Margins & Header/Footer" tab.
4) Change all six drop-down boxes to "--blank--".
5) Click "OK" to close the Page Setup window.
6) Click "Close" to close the Print Preview window.