From the Polaris tool bar
- 1 Click on the blank piece of paper icon on the left and select, "Hold Request".
- 2 Click on the +++ green plus signs on the left.
DO NOT FILL IN THE PATRON INFORMATION.
- 3 Click on the + sign under “Titles” and change the “Object:” to Item Records. Search for the item.
- 4 You can either select one item or hold down your Ctrl key and select multiple items. Hit “Enter”.
This is good because you can select ones that are checked in! You can continue searching and adding items to the list.
- 5 When you have finished adding Titles, Enter the patron information and save the request.