At the next membership meeting on May 5, the following changes will be presented to the membership for vote:
- Solus Mobile App for SHARE
- Multitype Borrowing Policy
- FY2022 Election for Medium Library Representative (Danielle Cornelius, Coordinator of Technical Services, Marion Carnegie Library)
As well as proposals for cataloging libraries:
- Recording publication and copyright dates in Polaris bibliographic records for audio recordings
- Recording publication and copyright dates in Polaris bibliographic records for videorecordings
The vote on these proposals will begin electronically the following Wednesday, May 12, and will be open for at least one week. It is very important to vote because a quorum of members are required for any policies or changes to take effect.