New & Improved!
Welcome to the new SHARE eResources newsletter! Here, you’ll find information on eRead Illinois, Zinio, Overdrive, and any other electronic resources you may be subscribed to as a member of SHARE. Now that the eRead Illinois grant is over, Lesley will be providing marketing, training, and information for all of our eResources! Also, coming soon: the newly redesigned SHARE website which will include an eResource page with vendor information & offers, as well as training and marketing materials.
The 3M Cloud Library shared collection is pleased to announce we have one new member joining us this month. Doyle Public Library started participation on June 1. Welcome Doyle! In case you missed the 3M Cloud Library IPLAR stats update this week, check out our numbers below:
As of May 31, 2015:
- Total Number of Items: 14,157 (13,306 eBooks; 851 eAudiobooks)
- Total Number of Unique Titles: 13,507 (12,692 eBooks; 815 eAudiobooks)
- Total Number of Items Circulated this Month (March 1 – March 31): 11,363 (10,419 eBooks; 944 eAudiobooks)
You can still join eRead Illinois at any time! Contact Lesley for more information.
Created just for your patrons: a new how-to brochure for Zinio. The printable PDF is attached to this email. Want the publisher file so you can customize it by adding your library logo? Email Lesley and she’ll be happy to send it to you!
Chat with us!
Don’t forget, eResources is now one of the topics that will be covered in the monthly Circulation and Resource Sharing chat. Join Sue, Joe, and Lesley on the third Wednesday of each month at 1:00 pm for an informal chat session and get your questions answered. Chat is a great way to share your knowledge and learn from each other.
- IHLS Technology Petting Zoo: Tuesday, June 16 – 10:30 am @ Marshall Public Library
- SHARE Circ & Resource Sharing Chat: Wednesday, June 17 @ 1:00 pm via Adobe Connect
Need an eResource Training session at your library? Let Lesley know!