Results for the SHARE vote and election are in!
Thank you so much to everyone who took a moment to cast a ballot on behalf of their library.
Congratulations to our new SHARE Executive Council Medium Library Representative, Danielle Cornelius (Marion Carnegie Public Library)!
All four of the other proposals passed by a majority vote. The implementation for the SHARE mobile app will begin on July 1, 2021.
At the membership meeting on May 5, the following changes were presented to the membership for vote:
- Solus Mobile App for SHARE
- Multitype Borrowing Policy
- FY2022 Election for Medium Library Representative (Danielle Cornelius, Coordinator of Technical Services, Marion Carnegie Library)
As well as proposals for cataloging libraries:
- Recording publication and copyright dates in Polaris bibliographic records for audio recordings
- Recording publication and copyright dates in Polaris bibliographic records for videorecordings
The vote on these proposals is now open, and will be open for at least one week. It is very important to vote because a quorum of members are required for any policies or changes to take effect. Thank you for your participation in the SHARE member vote and election!
For the full membership meeting: